Sunday, November 23, 2008

TAGGED AGAIN!!! X_X

Tagged again, this time its a photo tag -.-" what difference does it make...

1)Take a picture of yourself right NOW!.

2) DON’T change your clothes, DON’T fix your hair… Just take a picture.

3) Post that picture with NO editing.
4) Post these instruction with your picture.
5) Tag 10 people to do this


NOW I TAG...
1)Elicia~Jiun~
2)Bolo!
3)Elaine~Lim~
4)Cal~Lim~
5)Bonnie! ^^
6)Kevin Chin! Happy B'day Dude!
7)Kenneth Liquid boy =P
8)BreadBoss Wei Jie!
9)Jessie! HAHA Tuu la Tag me!!
10)Yek Ling 010!

PS: I didn't tag U Summer... See U so many times liao =P

6 comments:

Nee said...

ps:i didn tag u summer,see u so many times liao!
aha..^^

Hate or Love? said...

hey....i m back!!! back from vacation^^i just updated my blog about my vacation..u can go c it in my blog...feel free to leave me a comment...do enjoy urself reading my blog^^my blog is nt dead...happy holiday^^

我回来了啦! 我更新了我的部落格^^欢迎你去看,留个意见吧!^^我的部落格没死哦!^^假期愉快^^

p.s.hahax...vanessa mayb a slut..bt she is quite pretty...hahax..

cal said...

ps:i didn tag u summer,see u so many times liao!
aha..

haha i jz had to repeat it...:D

Stefan McKitty said...

Hahaha I heard from someone about ur dancing Cal! =P

karen said...

ps:i didn tag u summer,see u so many times liao!
haha.. yea la yea la! sweet k =P

Summer Tam said...

LOLX!!!y every one keep repeating the
--ps:i didn tag u summer,see u so many times liao!--???

Haha..neways...hello people!!