Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Got Tagged Twice in 3 days!!! X_X

1.Your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- Crap!! I answered this 1 on my previous tags already!! STOP IT!!!

2. What will your dream wedding be like?
- Have a wedding in my dream.

3. On your wedding day, what would you like to see?
- My Bride

4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- Er I think so...

5. What's your ideal lover like?
- Answered on my previous tag also!!

6. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Maintain a secret...

7. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- I dunno.

8. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
- I might be a chef in a kitchen cooking...

9. Who are currently the most important person to you?
- Person? Her...

10. Would you rather be rich and single or poor but married?
- Depends...

11. What's the first thing you do every morning?
- Answered this on my previous tag! I get out of bed la!

12. Would you give all in a relationship?
- I will give everthing I CAN give.

13. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- This 1, No this 1, No this 1!!!!

14. What type of friends do you like?
- The ones i have rite now.
15. What type of friends do you dislike?
- If I dislike them, they're not my friends...

16. Are you still a virgin?
- Yes.

17. Have you ever lied to your parents?
- Yeah.

18. What did you lie about?
- Alot.

19. Hint about him / her?
- Its a SHE!

20. Do you think the guy / girl knows?
- Yeah,

21. What phrases you usually say when something unexpected happens?
- Walao, Shit, Oh Gui! O-M-G!!

22. What annoys you the most?
- Alot of things! Like replying tags!! XP

23. What is your current obssesion?
- Finding something to do.

24. Who do you short text the most these days?
- Her...

25. Who do you short text the most these days?
- Answer as above...

26. Which secondary school friend you miss the most right now?
- The members of 2008 TTSS Volleyball team!

27. Who do you idolize now?
- Not sure.

28. Best girl friends?
- Bonnie, Yek Ling, Carmen Loong, err more la...

29. Best boy friends?
- Jack, Kevin and more...

30. Biggest fear?
- Being afraid.

31. Favourite hang out place?
- None currently.

32. If you were to go out with a group of friends, who will you choose?
- My best buds.

33. Made any new friends recently?
- Yeah.

34. What kind of mood are you in most of the time?
- Happy and normal..=)

35. Do you like the person who tagged you?
- Yeah!! Definately!!

0 comments: