Saturday, September 27, 2008

When Ur Bored, U'll find out who u really are! =D

Today was a really bored day for me... Whole day really have nothing to do =P
But guess what? I found out who I am!! XP I, Stefan McKitty is......... A Nike Man!!! LOL?
Yes, U heard me! A Nike Man! =P
Today I was very bored and i searched through my closet... i found that i have plenty of Nike shirts! and i mean plenty!! LOL! How I became the Nike Man? Watch below....

This is a bed of an ordinary man, which WAS me!

Now this is a bed of a Nike Man!! XP

Hehe, I have Jerseys to T-shirts to Jackets! =P


Clothes of a Nike Man =P


More clothes of a Nike Man =P

WOO! I didnt notice I had so much until now... LOL =.="
My mom still helps me buy them... Yes, my mom still picks my clothes... but only SOME =P
and thx to her... She now has a Nike SON XP

PS: I've tried my best to find something to post my blog, since some ppl say it like dead?
so gimme some credit la =P

4 comments:

Skyler said...

lmao XD i love the last part of it, u asking for credit lolz

Jan-Ice McMac said...

show off!! =P

Nee said...

hahaha..!

Puzzle Express said...

yeah. i agree. ( ur post's title )

hahaha. ok. so it's not lame (: