Friday, September 19, 2008

Update!! =D

(= Long time since i last updated, haha so now i'm back =P
So lately I've been a lil' busy at school, haiz...
re-doing projects, helping to intro the young primary 6 students and so on...but at home... mostly have nothing to do... LOL...

So one day, i surfed the net on solutions on solving a Rubik's Cube and found out why my buddy Johan(who i brought into cubing world! but i'm not a nerd =P) could beat me in solving it! HAH! He was using 1 of the world famous so called "speedcubing" methods! For those of u who don't know... Search the internet!! =P

Anyways, i only know 2 "speedcubing" methods that are famous. So since Johan's using 1, so i'll learn the other 1 which i'm already starting now and its EXTREAMLY COMPLICATED compared to his!! Damn! But yesterday, i received my Cube from my dear fren Janice who helped and got me 1 the day before. THX Janice! =D
Here's my cube! =)
So now i have my cube... It'll be much more easier to learn and i think i'll be able to learn it soon!
Hahahah, watch out Johan! Another speedcuber is coming up! and I'll challenge u then! XP
So yeah, that's pretty much what i'm up to rite now... Hehe... guess thats all... Muahaha!

4 comments:

Jan-Ice McMac said...

haha..as if tht's ALL on THIS particular day =P

Summer Tam said...

Haha..its is mah...Mcmac...u eh???whn we go crazy again with jovie n shelby???

joHaN_1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joHaN_1 said...

U bought the 70 bucks cube!? Damn... that's gonna be my 4th cube in 1 month time..hehehe..