Sunday, July 26, 2009

Recent Events of My Life.

--Dance Delight--
Dance Delight was like umm... 3 weeks ago, but I have to say... Having all those dance practice at the "Suffering Tour" really isn't that suffering at all... it was totally fun and had great times, and our performance was truly a very very memorable one.

--The Return of Master Wei Yi--
The man that helped me since the start of my dancing life has returned! He is currently in charge of Synergy Dance Studio again =)

--Tshung Tsin Bazaar--
Won my 1st eating contest here -.-"", the few minutes of entering the gates of my school and walking just a few meters... I was suddenly pulled (Yes literally!) by this Uncle and he said "Come with me and help me start off this contest." I didn't get what he meant but he was pulling me so i can't get away... He told me to stand by a table with 3 other ppl and he counted "3! 2! 1!" then he blew his whistle! I was like 'What the hell am I suppose to do??' then I saw a pack of Keropok on the table and saw the other 3 opened it up and started filling their mouth! It was then I got the idea... LOL, I had a slow start but guess what, I WON! Yes! and the grand prize was a huge package of 12 more Keropok!! X_X

--Tshung Tsin Night Rehearsal--
We had our rehearsal yesterday, teacher said we still need work -.-" and Me, Jason, Kevin and Bobo's Micheal Jackson performance DEFINITELY need more practice! -.-""

So yea, thats about all that has happened to me recently. LoL. =D

2 comments:

独孤求败 said...

If u need MJ dance,U deffinitly nee me..Wuahaha... Keep it up men..!!

Katary said...

add oil on nxt MJ performance!! =)