Wednesday, May 21, 2008

today... IS SO NOT MY DAY!!! >=(

All that was for me today was a tiring, stressful, irritating, annoying, angry day for me!!
I don't know what happened to me! Everyone is like attacking me!
My Class, my Club, my friends!! *Sigh*

Today i was so beaten up by yesterday's friendly match, i was like trying to sleep in class!
but all of them were like purposely irritating me, i was like I SERIOUSLY NEED A REST PEOPLE!!
and in the end, all i got was 1 period of total peace! Coz the teacher was discussing abt the exam paper so everyone's minding their own, and i didn't bother abt it and went to sleep!

My Club, there's this girl who's like a friend of mine, now starts talking to me like trying to get rid of me from her life man!! Everyone says she's havin a bad day! Hello? I'm not enjoyin the day of my life either!! URGH!!!

Today is so not my day man... even when i got home, my dad even bugged me at dinner...
*sigh* the way i feel it, the last week of May hates me!! ='(

2 comments:

Jan-Ice McMac said...

hey gerlfren..xD
juz 2 let u noe..you're not alone..
i'm having the same feelings as you..
so yea..whenever u need any1..u noe who to find..=)

Puzzle Express said...

koi mil gaya